Olympus has a new baby in the micro four-third category. The OM-D E-M5. This is new OM-D series as compared to the PEN series.
Here is what is cool:
- 16 Megapixel
- Micro Four-third mirror-less camera with interchangeable lenses
- Magnesium alloy body
- In Body image stabilisation
- Three inch touch screen display with tilt
- Weather sealed body, you can also purchase complimenting weather sealed lenses
- HD Video recording
- 425g weight
What not so cool:
- No inbuilt flash, you need to purchase external flash
- Tilt LCD is not as versatile as swirl ones found in the Panasonic, but guess that is patent protect hence Olympus had to do with tilt. But nevertheless tilt can be used to take photos at different angles
- Olympus E-P3 is here Olympus E-P3, the third generation of Micro four-third camera is...
- Comparing the Olympus PENs: E-P3, E-PL3 & E-PM1 Olympus has released 3 micro four-third cameras with interchangeable lens. First...
- ASUS Transformer Pad, the inexpensive prime After the successful ASUS Transformer Prime which also comes with...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.Read more