Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.
ACTION SpamapS – Add “verify SRU fixes” to the [ServerTeam/GettingInvolved] wiki page.
- Reviewing the action for ALL to check for verification-needed bugs, the list has remained managable and the process seems mostly to be working.
- Natty Development – Alpha2 is close, some WI’s may need to be postponed but nothing specific yet.
- Kernel Team (smb) – EC2 t1.micro and i386 fixes for natty kernel are pending – should be in next kernel
- SpamapS suggested adding an “Upcoming Events” section to the agenda for Ubuntu Server interested people to talk about and coordinate events they’ll be attending.
- QA Team (hggdh), Community Team (kim0), and Documentation Team (sommer) representatives were all absent.
Agree on next meeting date and time
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 1 at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.Read more