Ubuntu One for Mac OS X now in beta
We know many of you have been eagerly awaiting our Mac OS X client, so we’re pleased to tell you that the public beta is now available for download
So you can use Ubuntu One on your favourite OS or across a variety of devices and platforms.
The Ubuntu One Mac beta is easy to use, all you have to do is:
1. Download the .dmg file and open it on your machine.
2. Drag the Ubuntu One app icon from the .dmg into your Applications folder.
3. Feel free to unmount the .dmg and run the app.
4. Once you open the app, you’ll be asked to enter your administrator password to allow Ubuntu One to have administrator privileges.
5. Next you’ll be asked to sign in with your existing Ubuntu One account or create a new account.
6. After you sign in, follow the prompts to select any folders you’d like to sync to Ubuntu One and you’re ready to go!
As this is a beta we are still working hard fixing bugs to make the Mac client even slicker. Please be patient whilst we iron out the kinks over the coming weeks, and make sure to keep your eye on the download page or on our Facebook, Google+ pages or follow us on Twitter for information about the latest client updates.