Recent fixes and improvements
The Ubuntu One team has been working hard to fix many of the bugs that subscribers have reported as well as add more great features to the service. We will continue to address more bugs for the next few months leading up to the 10.04 release. Here are a few items that we have recently deployed.
– Fixed problems synchronizing Notes from the Tomboy application. More improvements to the website editing interface to come.
– Enhanced the website to provide easier access to support resources.
– Integrated the service with Ubuntu Single Sign On (Ubuntu SSO). Subscribers can continue to use their Launchpad login credentials. Updates to your account settings (email, password, etc.) can be made the the Ubuntu SSO site or at Launchpad.net.
– Easy link to update your login information (name, email, password) from your Ubuntu One account page.
– Various performance improvements to the website interface for Ubuntu One services.
– Preparation for Ubuntu 10.04 features such as the Ubuntu One Music Store, mobile contacts synchronization, and user-defined folders (synchronize any directory in your home folder).
Detailed release notes are available on the Ubuntu Team Wiki.