== Agenda ==
* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* V Development
* Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Open Discussion
* Announce next meeting date, time and chair
* ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
== Minutes ==
==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara) ====
* matsubara reports that some of the server smoke tests are still failing. He’ll investigate and report bugs as necessary.
* ”LINK:”: http://d-jenkins.ubuntu-ci:8080/view/Vivid/view/Smoke%20Testing/
==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges) ====
* smb reports that two bcache bugs need feedback: bug [[http://launchpad.net/bugs/1425288|1425288]] and bug [[http://launchpad.net/bugs/1425128|1425128]]. coreycb left action in place for James Page to have a look at those.
* smb reports that the UE is sprinting next week, so there is a high chance I might miss next weeks irc meeting (and probably same for arges and sforshee )
==== Meeting Actions ====
* James to give feedback on bugs 1425288 and 1425128
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Apr 14th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.