I have been using the Flipbac with the Olympus E-P1. This is a great product to use, if you have a camera with a Fixed LCD and want some flexibility.
If you already have an LCD Protector film installed, you need to first remove it.
- Acts as an LCD Protection
- Provides flexibility to take pictures at different angles
- Can move Horizontal and Vertical as well
Is not a replacement for a Varied Angle LCD which you can flip around.
- Image is inverted in the reflection of Flipbac, so takes a while getting used to it.
- good for partial views, not complete views.
I ordered off their website. The good thing was they charge the same amount to delivery anywhere in the world. I put my India address and voila, after 2 weeks it showed up.
- Olympus E-P1 vs the Panasonic GH1 Olympus just released its Micro Four Thirds camera the Olympus...
- Two new cameras from Canon Canon has launched two Cameras: The PowerShot SX10 IS...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.Read more