P/omap4: a new kernel (3.2.0-1409.12) is out – 3.2.11 topped with latest TI BSP.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
|apw||hardware-p-kernel-boot||4 work items|
|hardware-p-kernel-config-review||1 work items|
|hardware-p-kernel-delta-review||3 work items|
nothing to report this week
Status: Precise Development Kernel
We intend to uploaded the 3.2.0-19.31 kernel today. This upload
contains a rebase to v3.2.12, disables CONFIG_DRM_PSB_CDV, and provides
a necessary fix for pre-core99 UP machines which then allows us to
proceed with removing the non-smp PowerPC flavor. This will be the last
upload prior to Beta-2 Freeze this Thurs, March 22. Any uploads after
that are subject to approval of the release team. Beta-2 is next Thurs,
Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Mar 22 – Beta-2 Freeze (~2 days)
- Thurs Mar 29 – Beta-2 (~1 week)
Currently we have 72 CVEs on our radar, with one new CVE added this week.
See the CVE matrix for the current list:
Broadly the backlog is unchanged this week:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates – Oneiric/Natty/Maverick/Lucid/Hardy
Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (Mar. 06):
- Hardy – 2.6.24-31.100 – Regression testing; A single CVE.
- Lucid – 2.6.32-40.87 – Ready for -updates; CVEs, eCryptfs, NFSv4, block, and other misc. fixes.
- Maverick – 2.6.35-32.67 – Ready for -updates; A single CVE.
- Natty – 2.6.38-13.57 – Ready for -updates; CVEs, eCryptfs and some other fixes.
Oneiric – 3.0.0-16.29 – Regression testing; CVEs and 3 stable upstream releases.
Current opened tracking bugs details:
For SRUs, SRU report is a good source of information:
Future stable cadence cycles:
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized